Real Estate Assistant
Real Estate Experience and Knowledge is a MUST. Please do not apply unless you understand thoroughly how a real estate transactions goes down in the state of PA.
The right candidate will be a natural problem-solver needing little supervision to quickly find and implement solutions when road-bumps arise. The ideal candidate will have a top-tier work ethic and is not capable of slouching around when there isn't someone around to give orders. The ideal candidate is a good communicator who keeps subordinates, supervisors and peers on the same page at all times.
The Real Estate Assistant will assist in the following activities as they pertain to the sale of Residential and Small Investment Real Estate:
- Coordination of transaction closings
- Communication between clients, agents and vendors
- Completing marketing tasks and assignments
- Overseeing social media sites and campaigns
- Creating and maintaining Advertising campaigns
- Traveling to properties as needed to assist in photography and other tasks at the property
- Finding other important tasks to complete to add value to the business
- Participating at a high level that adds value to everyone involved
A Pennsylvania Real Estate License is not mandatory but will be required to be obtained within a short period after starting employment.
Must have a reliable vehicle with insurance and an active Driver's License.
Must have a passion for all things real estate and strive to perfect your skills and knowledge-base daily.
About our company: Our company is a productivity-focused, "start-up" mindset company focusing on Residential Property Management and Sales in the Pittsburgh area. We have a small staff of passionate, hard-working individuals who don't tolerate slackers! If you're looking for an "easy job" and don't like a challenge, then this is NOT the right place for you. We will push you to achieve and perform at a high level and you will be rewarding for doing so. We take great care of our employees and ensure work-life balance and exceptional pay, bonuses and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour