- We manage your properties like we manage OUR properties. We are not "slumlords" and will not work with slumlords. Our goal is to provide clean, dry, safe and healthy places for our tenants to live. We feel that our units should be kept in a “sweet spot” of condition that varies by neighborhood/location. This sweet spot ensures a more market-efficient rent amount and lower vacancy rates than you will find with under-kept or even over-updated units.
- Our tenants are our CUSTOMERS. In order to build a business that’s in high demand, we need to treat our customers right. If we treat our tenants right, they will refer great tenants to us and we all benefit from a large pool of quality tenants and a great reputation that benefits our Landlords just as much as it benefits us.
- Our landlords are our CLIENTS. As a client of Nulf Management Services it is our fiduciary duty to provide you with good, honest advice. Our goal is to ensure you have a profitable, passive investment in Real Estate. Your long term profitability is our focus. We are in it to “win the long game” for you.
- Vacancy Rates are important. We pride ourselves in a vacancy rate under 3% for our seasoned units (units that have been with us for 1 year or more). We understand that a lost month of income is a huge hit to the bottom line (8.33% of the year's revenue). We make every effort to have your units leased before the current tenant even starts packing. If you end up with a vacant unit, we process it quickly and give the advice you need in order to get it occupied for minimal loss and maximum rents.
- Maintenance Costs should be reasonable. Our in-house maintenance crew is quick, reliable, efficient and just as important… they are affordable. Many management companies hire 3rd party contractors all-too-often with no concern for the extra expenses involved and no concern with verifying licenses or insurance coverage of the contractor. Most of our maintenance is done by our FULLY-INSURED, SOBER and RELIABLE in-house crew and can save our landlords up to $60/hour in labor fees... AND we never charge a fee to supervise our in-house crew on basic maintenance needs.
In short, our goal is to bring more profit to your bottom line. Many management companies will attempt to manage sometimes 300 units with ONE PERSON! We never want to be understaffed in order to put more money in our pockets at the expense of our landlords and tenants.
When we make money for you, you make money for us by referring us to others. We’re in it for the long haul and we like working with landlords who have that same, long-term vision of success.
When can we get started on your portfolio?